Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Valentines Day and a WINNER!


I wanted to pop into blog-land and wish you all a

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I know it isn't until Saturday, but who knows what I will be doing then so I thought
I would tell you now.

Also, friends...please spread the love!

There are so many people who are hurting from loss of  a spouse, family problems, job loss etc
and a little kindness goes a long way. Often it is the little things we do that help cheer up a
 broken heart. A heart that has been battered about in life's storms and seemingly sometimes
 there is no end. God loves each and every one of you and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

***********************************************

The winner of my Valentine Giveaway is Diane from AUGCOTT blog. I have been in
contact with her and the winning goodies are ready to head out tomorrow. She has recently
 lost her beloved, so if you could drop by and give her a word of encouragement I know she
would really appreciate it. Thank you and God bless!

{Photo: from my vintage postcard stash dated 1909 on the back}

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Congrat's to the winner!
Happy Valentine's day to you.
warmly,
deb

Julie Marie said...

You are just the sweetest dear lady... Happy Valentines Day to you too... and I know Diane will love her gifts from you, xoxo... Julie Marie

Donna said...

Congratulations to the dear lady who won. I see that she is another widow who is trying to find her way through the constant heartache and pain. God bless her.

Jeanie said...

You are so right that there are many people who aren't so fortunate -- those for whom Valentine's day (and many days) are sad ones. Indeed, spreading the love is powerful.

Three cheers to your lucky winner!

diane said...

I am so happy to have won this wonderful giveaway. It's like getting a special gift from my sweet husband.
Thank you so much.
**hugs** diane @ thoughts & shots

Sarita Boyette said...

Congrats to Dianne & Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Anonymous said...

Well darn I completely missed this giveaway :( Love your idea of sharing LOVE in this complicated world of ours. Your kindness and especially your words are always so warming to the heart. Happy V Day!!

xo,
Abby

Sue Kosec said...

Bless you to bless Diane. I've sent her an e-mail.

xo
SuZeQ