Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A visit to CRUST...a baking company



Our daughter has been telling us about an amazing baking company in their area called

CRUST.

It is located in Fenton, Michigan and this past weekend we got to see and experience it
for ourselves.

AMAZING and DELICIOUS!


I instantly fell in love with the ambience. The old windows add so much charm to this already
charming place.



You can stand outside and watch the baked goods being prepared. How many other places can
you do this? Love it.







They had about every pastry you can imagine. I laid claim to the very last almond croissant!
They are sooooooooo delicious and bad for my diet. ha!







This is what we ended up with.  Double raisin pecan bread that I purchased at the Farmers
Market first before we even got to the store. I hear that they sell out fast at the market so you
 better get there early.


We also brought home some cookies, grissini and a cherry scone.






I will leave you drooling over this almond croissant.
It has layers upon layers that just melt in your mouth.

{wiping the keyboard up as I type this...lol}

Please click CRUST and check out this  amazing french style baking company.
The history is here . Make plans to visit soon if you are in the area!
You will be glad you did.

4 comments:

julie - eab designs said...

(having trouble posting, so this may end up a repeat) So many incredible offerings here! I could definitely live on bread alone. I would love to be in that big kitchen baking right along with them. Must smell divine!

Unknown said...

That is ah so gorgeous place, I closed my eyes & imagined myself sitting in the first chair gazing out.. It felt wonderful!
cool-design

RaeAbigael said...

this baking company looks heavenly and family-friendly! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

Kathy said...

What an amazing place! I wish so much I lived closer. I would be there all the time. Everything looks so delicious!