Monday, June 30, 2014

Our Independence Day!


I rarely do color in my house, but it just seemed appropriate for the upcoming
holiday. This is a vignette that I put together for our back porch entrance
into the house. I had another one made before this one with buttons strewn
about etc. but it looked too "busy" to me so I started over and am pleased
 how this turned out.

{just noticed the banner is a little wonky off to the left. It was "hung up"
on the string , but it is okay now. YOU just can't tell it! HA!}

{ I printed out my free USA banner here }


I added this vintage American Singer book that I picked up at a thrift store a year or two ago.


Don't you just love this print? I found it online also.

{ I printed it here }



Loving my white fabric with white stars...you know ME and white!



One nation UNDER GOD indivisible with liberty and justice for all!

{ I set the time to 4 o'clock in honor of the "4th" }



I have also had these vintage red, white and blue buttons for quite some time.
Very appropriate here don't you agree?



It would be nice if this candle had a "4" on it, but it didn't. And so it goes...:)



I pray that you all have a wonderful time celebrating our Independence Day
this year. What a great moment in history!

I love AMERICA and I am
 PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

3 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Thank you for featuring my printable! Happy Independence Day!

Lady Pamela said...

Enjoy your July 4th, Sandi. Tomorrow is Canada's 147th birthday! We are a much younger nation than you. Wishing you God's blessings whatever you do to celebrate.
*Hugs*

Sue Kosec said...

Just stunning. Wish I could see it in person. You did a great job - as always!
SuZeQ