Friday, May 16, 2014

Tweaking



I have been doing some tweaking in the kitchen the past couple weeks.

I hauled this tiered shelf out of my potting shed
{where everything extra gets stored}
and hung it above my long shelf. I was ready to
take the long shelf down as it has been here for years,
but it it still here for now.


I added a  pretty pink carnation that I received for Mothers Day at my sons church last weekend.

How is your week going?

I am furiously trying go get set up for a garage sale tomorrow.
A ONE DAY sale.
I am exhausted already and I just got out of bed. ha!!
Blessings~

PS I have been getting questions about my kitchen wall.
You can click here to see my tutorial and make one yourself!!
Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Good morning, Sandi.

Love your tweaking... like still life paintings.

I am a new follower, and I was wondering if your wallpaper is actually wallpaper, or if you created the look with stamps? It's beautiful!!!

Have a happy one,
Lin

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a pretty shelf piece, Sandi! Something that size would work great here in our condo. Love the pink carnation. I think of roses and carnations, the pinks are my favorite.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I love how Lin referred to your tweaking as still life paintings (your photos are so beautiful)

Have to admit, when I saw your post come up in my feed I thought it said twerking!

Have a great weekend!

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Good morning, Sandi.
Thank you for posting the link to how you created your beautiful kitchen wall. I've added it to my Pinterest! :)
Have a happy one,
Lin

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Hi Sandi,

I love the 2 shelves together .. they display your vintage wares so beautifully !

Wishing you many sales at your yard sale we are getting ready for one of those also and they are alot of work .. Have a restful weekend afterwards.

Sara

BECKY said...

Hey Gal! The new shelf looks so lovely! You need to come down here and help me tweak!! ☺ But not for awhile...I am in major get-rid-of-stuff mode now!! And it is soooo cathartic!!!!

Hope you're having a good weekend!
Hugs,
Becky