Wednesday, October 9, 2013

More Altered Bottles


I made a few more altered bottles and am so enjoying it again.


This one has a genuine piece of an antique ledger inside the envelope dated Jan 3, 1894.
I don't have very much of this ledger paper left, but I love to use it in special projects.







I love to leave the lace in the shape that I found it in. I feel it adds so much character to the piece.


I added a tiny collar to this bottle along with a vintage clip on earring.




I have listed these bottles in my Etsy store along with my previous ones.

I hope you enjoy your Wednesday! I will be staying in because Sandi did what she does best last night.

"FALL DOWN...GO BOOM!!"

It was dark outside and was in a place where the lighting wasn't so great and I totally missed the last step
 coming down off a porch. My body gyrated this way and that way and I finally ended up on my butt...
after twisting my ankle/foot.  It is a little swollen and sore ,but thankfully it wasn't worse.

Linking up today with Becky over at Timewashed for Blissful White Wednesday.
Thank you Becky!!

16 comments:

ornate splendor said...

Hello, Sandy
Your altered bottles are just glorious! Such beautiful laces and jewelry--you have put them all together so beautifully. I, too, love to visit garage sales and thrift stores, come home, and create something new with the treasures I find. It's just so fun, isn't it? Just found you today on timewashed. I will enjoy perusing your pretty blog. Hugs, Catherine (newest follower of your blogging adventures!) : )

Julie Marie said...

Oh Sandi, I am so sorry you fell!... I hope you can rest some today and get feeling better, I hate to fall... your new bottles are just exquisite!... so many beautiful details, I just love them!... and I am sooo excited to get mine!... xoxo Julie Marie

Bente said...

The bottles are gorgeous, Sandi.
Hope the foot feels better soon.

Hugs from here

Donna said...

These are so pretty and creative! It was pretty darn clever to include a tiny envelope!

Okio B Designs said...

So pretty! I just love the look of embellished bottles and yours are just spectacular!

Jeanine

Susie said...

Oh Sandi, I love all your beautiful bottles. You are so crafty. I also loved the post about your yard with all the true beauty of autumn. I hope you are doing okay. I'll be thinking of you. xoxo,Susie

Betty said...

The bottles are so pretty. You did a very good job on them.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love your gorgeous altered art bottles. The lace and jewel make them so romantic. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs,
Patti

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

These are beautiful, Sandi! I love that little envelope with the ledger and all that gorgeous lace.
Hope you're recovering, my dear!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hope you are feeling better Sandi (you sound like me)!!
Your newest bottles are beautiful!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those bottles are gorgeous! You are talented :)

Burlap Luxe said...

I have a box of bottles left over from all the bottles I use to create. You make me want to put everything down and pickup bottle creating again. :)

Love all the laces and silk ribbons.
I am sure they make perfect holiday gifts for you.

Keep inspiring us all.

Xx
Dore

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

So pleased to discover your blog through "Time washed" ! I love so so much your altered bottles, they are gorgeous. I'm happy to be your French newer follower !

xoxo from PARIS

Joƫlle

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh Sandi I love your fabtastic bottles, it's hard to chose a favorite because they are all so beautiful! Found you through Timewashed's Blissful White Wednesday party.
Happy weekend wishes sends you
Carola

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh Sandi I love your fabtastic bottles, it's hard to chose a favorite because they are all so beautiful! Found you through Timewashed's Blissful White Wednesday party.
Happy weekend wishes sends you
Carola

Olga Siedlecka said...

I love them all, so fragile, so romantic and so shabby!