Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Vintage Barn Market


I haven't shown you photos from my friend Marian's store called

VINTAGE BARN MARKET

for quite some time so here you go!

 I am amazed at the talent of my friend and I just love visiting her store, although I don't get there near as often as I would like to. I will let the pics speak for themselves...although I will say I just LOVE this bedroom setting above!!









Don't look too close or you will see "yours truly" in the mirror! Hate it when that happens. lol











Now, didn't the photos speak for themselves?!! You didn't need me blabbering on and on.

Marian has amazing decorating talent and it shows in everything she touches.

 If you ever get to Delta ,Ohio be sure to stop in and visit her gorgeous store. I am sure you won't be able to leave without purchasing an item or two.  Marian and her husband work hard at this and it is one amazing store!!

{219 West Main, Delta, Ohio}

Blessings~

10 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Such an awesome shop and that bedroom display is just gorgeous....right up my alley with all the architectural elements:-)

Lucky you to be able to see it in person.

xoxo
Kathleen

Debra@CommonGround said...

looks like a wonderful store, full of so many gorgeous goodies!!

toves sammensurium said...

OMG!!!!!
I would Go crazy,actually I already am going crazy just by Looking at the pictures!!!So many,many treasures I would love to own,- beautiful boot!!!!
Tovehugs :)

Julie Marie said...

What a fabulous place Sandi!... love it all, especially that old Paris plaque in the middle of the mirrors... xoxo Julie Marie

Lady Pamela said...

Total eye candy. Love it. Thanks Sandi.
*Hugs*

Irene said...

I love the shutters over the bed, and the chandelier.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Ooooo, great shop. I love the bedroom vignette.

Susie said...

Sandi, What a great place to shop. I saw many things I would love to own. Hope you and yours are well.xoxo,Susie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for taking us browsing Sandi, the shop is just beautiful!!

Robin Johnson said...

Oh My! What a wonderful store. I could wonder around for hours in there.