Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring has sprung round the house


I have been told to get on the ball and post something...anything...so here we are.
I was wandering around the house today and thought I would take some photos of
my vintage shutter in my bedroom. 


I added this glittter slipper ornament  and lace a week or so ago...


...and today I added this flower garland that I made a few years ago...


...yep , I tend to hold onto things forever. Maybe it is time to make a new one?


I shot from this angle and that angle...


...up high...


...down low...

...
and every which way. ha!


Sorry if you are a bit overwhelmed with all the pics...

I have been overwhelmed for days, but I think there is a light
at the end of the tunnel...it is barely flickering , but I can see it!! 


...and I am trusting God to work all things out. So thankful that I have Him to lean on
in troubled times. God is good...all the time! 

4 comments:

Irene said...

My family keeps saying to me, post something interesting, like I'm not? Love your slice of spring. It's so cold here I'm sitting in my living room in the sunshine, just to get a bit of "spring" if it's out there. You are right we call always count on Him to pull us together. And when He's slower than we want him to be, maybe that's His way of saying slow down. I'm so slow I'm not even moving. I have all these ideas, and now energy to do it. Keep on keeping on.

June said...

Hi Sandi! I hope the light in your tunnel gets brighter by the day. You definitely deserve it my friend.
I love your photos of your awesome chippy shutter! It looks so pretty with your special touches.
sending hugs...

Shabby chic Sandy said...

The pictures are beautiful--I love the glittery shoe. I hope the light at the end of the tunnel gets brighter soon! :)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Girlfriend...sending you a hug and hope your days are brighter...I'll be thinking of you!