Friday, May 13, 2011

Home and garden footwear faves of the moment and blogger...grrr

I am rather irritated with blogger at the moment...but
on to my footwear. I LOVE these slippers. They are
dearfoams from Kohls and they are my favs at the
moment.

My pretty garden boots {sloggers from Target} If you have never purchased sloggers you are in
for a treat.

{one of my pretty lilac bushes}

My slogger clogs. I have worn these for a few years and no they aren't much to look at by now, but I still love them and they work just fine.

For some reason this posted before I had put any

of my text on so I hope this turns out okay.

Blogger needs help !! :) I want to leave you today with this thought:

Be kinder than necessary,for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Blessings~

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those little 'tootsies' look so cute in the sandals, sweet Sandi. Love the boots. Do you like purple? Chuckle. I got only (1) lilac bloom off of ALL of these bushes ...

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~
Hugs & love,
Marydon

5 day GIVEAWAY, pop over

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Hi Sandi!

Blogger ... Aren't they fun! I had a post scheduled to publish this afternoon and it was deleted...nice. Oh well! What 'ya gonna do...

Love your slippers! Super cute! I've heard sloggers are really comfy. Our lilacs are not blooming yet ~ late spring up here in the frozen tundra! At least the tulips & daffy-dils are up! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Lori

Donna Reyne' said...

Hi Dear one!
I tried to post yesterday and all day today and was unable to until about 2 or so!
They must be having some issues!
I also have sloggers!
Mine are the clog style and I have them in hot pink and purple!
I love them! I need some boots but never can find them in my size when I look for them!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Donna

Annie Louise said...

I thought the blogging problem was just me until I researched a little further, thank goodness it wasn't just me because I would have no idea what to do to fix it : )
Love those purple boots. Those would make gardening even more fun!
Jeanette

Irene said...

I have not lilacs or pretty slippers, but love yours.

Bohemian said...

Yes, Blogger had issues for a couple of days... I noticed that several of the comments that supporters left on my last post had suddenly disappeared when Blogger came back online... thankfully I'd already read and responded to them before it had gone down... *whew* Ah well, I must say that computers don't go down as much as they used to back in the day... the Tech problems in the early days were constant!

Love the Slippers!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi... your slippers are so pretty and I LOVE your garden boots!... I must get to Target today and get some!... xoxo Julie Marie

Poca Luna said...

I need to get me some sloggers. The photos on your blog are so lovely and I am thrilled to have found you. Happy Hallelujah Sunday!