Friday, February 11, 2011

Vintage Paris...city of love

What better time to share my vintage postcards from
Paris
than Valentine's weekend.

I found these a couple weeks ago at the antique mall where
I have my booth. $5.00. Yes, I did take them out of the book
because otherwise how could I enjoy them.

I wanted to make them higher resolution so you could
use them in your artwork, but my internet would
not cooperate today. Sorry.

Note the Eiffel Tower wayyy in the background.

I do hope you enjoyed these wonderful pieces of history.
I do have some more that I will share another time.
Blessings and happy weekend ahead~

13 comments:

Unknown said...

what gorgeous postcards! OOH LA La! Are you feeling better??

Donna said...

Oooh, la, la! I am in love with your Parisian postcards! What a bargain! And I am soooo envious:) Have a great weekend!!

Sarah Knight said...

Those are lovely : )

Marie said...

How beautiful are those vintage postcards! I love the cover also. Bargain find for $5 bucks. Happy love day!
-marie

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi, ooh la la those are wonderful!... thanks so much for sharing, you always post the most delightful things!... xoxo Julie Marie

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

These are beautiful postcards, Sandi! Thank you for showing and have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

Donna Reyne' said...

These are amazing!
And what an awesome price! I have seen them go for 5 a piece before!Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Donna

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... Hope all is well... Enjoy...

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Sharon,

What a lucky girl you were to find these Paris Postcards. They are beautiful indeed!!

Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Hugs and Smiles,

Susan

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a great find! Hope you are well...have a great weekend!

Remember...no roofs!!

Debra Howard said...

Those are so lovely! And on my Paris week too! Thanks for sharing them.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous, I love them!!!! Happy weekend to you girly!! :)

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Great postcards! Isn't it wonderful to find real treasure like this? Liz