Saturday, February 5, 2011

Touch of Spring

Have you ever thought of giving tulips for Valentines
Day? The meaning of the beautiful tulip is
*perfect love*.
What better flower for that special day.

They just say *grace and elegance* do they not?
I picked these up at the big box store for 2.50 a bunch. For that price I splurged and purchased a white bunch and a light pink bunch. lol.

I needed a touch of spring and these are just what the doctor ordered.

Speaking of doctors I visited mine yesterday because I
noticed this large knot on my head that just seemed to
appear out of nowhere this week and it is very sore.

Official diagnosis is mastoiditis:

an infection of mastoid process,
the portion of the temporal bone of the skull
that is behind the ear which contains
open, air-containing spaces.

Praying it heals well and quickly without
any complications.
Blessings~

10 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Such pretty flowers and photos!

Hope your bump goes away pronto and with no complications!

Irene said...

My son use to get that lump all the time, it was my alert to take him to the doctor. I'm sure you'll be fine if you follow your doctors orders. Lovely flowers, I've been eyeing them too. It's been so cold that I've not bought any thinking they'll freeze before I get home. Take care.

Amanda Kaake said...

OH mom I LOVE those tulips! I'll tell Matt the doctor ordered them for her too. lol. What is the Big Box Store?

I'll be praying for your bumpy head :) (giggle)

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi... your tulips are just beautiful!... I am praying you heal quickly too... please keep me posted... xoxo Julie Marie

Fishtail Cottage said...

So pretty! I think i will buy myself some flowers today for the kitchen table....xoox

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hey girlfriend...hoping you are better very soon! No more roof!

Gorgeous flowers ~ never knew the meaning, thanks for sharing!

Passionate for White said...

Please take care and be sure to follow doctors orders...health is most important.

I'm off to the grocery store and will definitely stop by the floral section to check out the tulips - hopefully their prices are reasonable cause I want A LOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Your tulips are beautiful, Sandi... love the color!! Thanks for sharing them with us and brightening my day! :)
So sorry to hear about your bump. I hope it goes away quickly for you.
xoxo,
Jo

Donna said...

Saying a prayer that you heal quickly! And that color of dusty light pink is scrumptious!

Miss Gracie's House said...

These are just so pretty! Hope you are feeling better...
Rene