Friday, February 18, 2011

Mini cloche love

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer,
it sings because it has a song.
~chinese proverb

Did you ever see anything so cute as this tiny cloche? I found this glass piece a week or so ago at a resale store
and just knew that it was destined to hold a tiny nest

I also added some of my dried hydrangeas and schlepped
it up to my booth. Now I am thinking maybe I should have
kept it. Hmm...

I don't think this is any bigger than four inches in
diameter. So tiny and cute and just perfect for
one little egg.

Blessings~

10 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sandi,
Adorable! I have that same little cloche but I opened the cabinet the other day and found the top broken so now all I have is the bottom. I will have to do something cute like that with what's left of mine. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the colors and the little bird looks so sweet!

Ellen said...

How sweet is that arrangement and beautiful the color of the egg! It is beautifully arranged. Can't blame you for rethinking the keeping part either. I did a little feature about you on my blog today because I just love you Girl and wanted to let everyone else in on the great treasure I found in you! Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Ellen

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Adorable! Makes me dream of spring...

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi, that is just adorable!... you know me and nests with eggs, I love them!... yes, I think you should keep it yourself!... xoxo Julie Marie

Crystal said...

That is so sweet!!! I love the hydrangaes....and the nest....and eggs....I love it all!!!!

Irene said...

How adorable.

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Aw ... this is so cute! Love it!
Liz

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Hi Sandi!
What a simply gorgeous blog you have! Thanks so much for posting my giveaway button!! Love the little nest cloche, spring is coming!
hugs,
paula:)

Anonymous said...

Some of the things I love: Nests, bird eggs, hydrangeas, and cloches...
What a sweet vignette, Sandi!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Jo :)