Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mama's got a brand new bag

I lay in bed this morning wondering what I was going
to post for WW and had no clue. My *studio* is a royal
mess right now as I am cleaning, sorting etc. and you
certainly do not want to see phots of that. :)

Then I saw *it*.

My brand new bag that I purchased a few weeks ago to haul all my necessities on my weekly trek to my booth. It is full of tags, scissors, pegboard hooks string, pens etc.

I found it at Hobby Lobby and regular price it was only $7 or $8. {If you use one of their 40 % off coupons it will be even cheaper}

You may not know this, but I am truly a *bag lady*. My sister is the shoe maven in the family and I am the bag lady.

I love bags/purses in all shapes and sizes. I can switch them up often as needed very fast. However,I don't own tons of bags because I do try to keep things at a minimum for lack of storage so when another one moves in another one usually moves out.

My bff has me wondering today what is in store for my birthday in March. She told me she spent a day last week creating my gift. {and the next day critiquing it...lol} I can't wait to see what she made this time. She comes up with the neatest ideas and I always love what I get from her every year.

Happy White Wednesday and be sure and check out Faded Charm for more lovely posts.

{Please remember to keep Sandi of A Cottage Muse in your prayers as she has open heart surgery tomorrow} Blessings~

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this bag! Hobby Lobby? I'm going to look for one, too. Love the colors.
Congratulations on winning Jo's giveaway! Lucky girl :)
Becky C

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Oh my what a wonderful bag and I cannot beleive the price. Looks like a designer bag. ~~Sherry~~

Tanya said...

I absolutely love your bag. I'm going to have to check out Hob Lob for that one!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a cute bag!! And so affordable! I hope my Hobby Lobby has them. I've never seen bags there. May I ask what area of the store you found it in?
Michelle

Unknown said...

love your bag...there is not much better that a great priced bag, well maybe a great priced pair of shoes to match..

Have a fabulous day

Melissa

Victoria said...

How funny, the Shabby Chic Cottage just did a purse post with the exact same title! Your bag is lovely and wow, what a deal you got! We don't have Hobby Lobby here, makes me sad:(

Faded Charm said...

Yours is so much prettier than mine. I spy a wonderful pillow sitting behind this lovely bag. can I ask where you got it?

Enjoy your day today Sandi.

Kathleen

Sweet Old Vintage said...

It feels much better and the snow is slowly disappearing... Tom found about a 8 foot patch of green grass out in the back yard and is out hitting tons of golf balls out into the field... He will go pick them up this spring... I have been working on a memory book for a young gal as a gift that we have watched her play sports the last four years.. It will take me another week to complete but I am enjoing making it....

Passionate for White said...

Well isn't "she" just the sweetest - especially the price

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi, I love your new bag!... I am a bag lady too, can't resist them!... Excited to see what your bff is creating for you... Sandi will be in my prayers as well... xoxo Julie Marie

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, do I wish i had a Hobby Lobby near me! That is the cutest bag and this mama would love to have one :)

Unknown said...

...oh I see what's goin' over here ~ keeping all the good stuff for yourself!!

Don't mind that shoulder dive as this may just disappear off of your arm one day shopping ~ LOL!!

would I do that????? NOPE!! NOT me:)

mmwwaaahhhhhahahahaha

xo, Rosemary

Irene said...

I'm not so much a bag lady as I often look like one. Love your bag.

Unknown said...

G'eve Sandi ~ What a preety bag ... so spring-y. And, yes, that birthday is encrouching shortly ... I have a feeling you are getting some wonderful gifts.

TTFN ~
Hugs & love,
Marydon

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I wish I had a Hobby Lobby, it's a darling bag.~Cheers Kim

Miss Gracie's House said...

Now, that is one cute purse! I loved the cupcake story...sounds so real..I can totally imagine that happening!
Rene

Amanda Kaake said...

Pretty bag! You totally have to post pictures of what Peg made you. Fun times!

Ellen said...

That is a great bag, love the graphic design on it as well as the muted colors. Good for you! Have a great day my Friend!

xoxo,
Ellen

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

What a perfect tote for all those little necessities... Love the print....

Warm blessings,
Spencer