Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hope

hope (hōp) noun 1. a feeling that what is wanted is likely to happen;
desire accompanied by expectation 2.the thing that one has a hope for

Just sharing my pretty tulips again today. It gives me
hope that Spring is forthcoming. These beauties were in
the clearance section and the flowers are still just fine.
The stems are a little yellow, but I thought they
needed a nice home.

One of my favorite scripture verses:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings~

2 comments:

Lady Pamela said...

One of my favourite Bible verses, too. I think of the HOPE that I have in my Lord often. I am BLESSED.

**Anne** said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful images of the tulips.
The beautiful people of Christchurch, New Zealand need a little hope right now after suffering another earthquake this past week. When you are thinking of others today, please remember them. They need to know the world is thinking of them and sending love from afar.
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Anne xx