Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two sweet little faces

A granddaughter is a gift from above ...
one to cherish and to love.
Author Unknown

Are these two of the sweetest little faces ever or what?
My daughter-in-law took these picture and I love them!

I don't think Annika could look more happy.
Such a beautiful smile on her face! She is doing
quite well adjusting to having a baby sister in the
family and she always wants to help.

Praying this Sunday that all of you have
sweet family memories to carry you through
the week to come.
Blessings~

10 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Seeing those two precious little ones has warmed my heart :)

Anonymous said...

They are PRECIOUS!!! I bet you cannot stop kissing those sweet little faces!!!

Carolyn said...

I love these photos-such cuties!!!

Carolyn

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Awwww, these two angels are too cute. What blessings for you Sandi! Enjoy this precious time with them, and thanks for sharing your joy with us.
- Susan

Julie Marie said...

Too precious Sandi!... little Annika looks like she adores her new little sister as much as you do... she will be her "other mother" as my mama used to say I was to my little sister when we were little girls... they are darling!... xoxo Julie Marie

Irene said...

Oh they are adorable, and Anicka certainly looks pleased. I sure could use some extra prayers this week, my mom is really not well. Last week was a nightmare and it continues. Poor ole thing.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Darling Lil Chickies! Thanks for the blessed day, same to you.I have enjoyed my day.~Cheers Kim

Annie Louise said...

So precious. Thanks for sharing such cute pictures of your adorable granddaughters.
Jeanette

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

How sweet Sandi!! Thanks for starting my day off with a smile!!

Rebecca said...

Hi Sandi
What little angels you have there! They will make anyone stop and smile, grandbabies are certainly the crown of our lives.
Have a wonderful week
Blessings
RE