Saturday, September 11, 2010

A little {Pottery Barn} retail therapy

I can now say that I have been to a Pottery Barn store
twice in my lifetime, but I didn't have to think twice about
picking up these napkins when I was there several days ago.

Do you remember my post last weekend? We had some very stressful days {and still are}
so we went for a day out to *the city* and ate at
Olive Garden and then visited the local mall.

I had seen these beautiful script napkins the last time
I was there , but didn't want to pay the price.
I looked and looked this time and did not see any.
I was about ready to leave and spotted one more
sale area and there they were! I puchased the last
two sets they had and left a very happy camper.

Olive Garden and Pottery Barn in one day...
now that is living! lol
The lavender is from my garden. I planted it this year
and these are the first blooms I have had
...just when it is time for fall. Crazy!
I do love my lavender...

Happy weekend to each and every one of you and
thank you so much for your prayers! I had hubby read
my post and all your comments and he was very moved.
It is still a very volatile situation so continued prayers
would be appreciated.

Blessings~

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh sandi...i am so happy that you had the chance to get away from your woes (whatever they might be) and relax with mr. wayside. you found some beautiful napkins and lunch at Olive Garden is always a pleasure. happy day for you!

Crystal said...

Oh, your right about Olive Garden!!! That is always a huge treat! I still haven't been to a Pottery Barn....the napkins are awseome! Glad you had a nice day away!

{oc cottage} said...

Oh, those napkins are perfection!!!

m ^..^

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Good girl...when the going gets tough the tough go shopping!! Glad to see a smile...great treasures!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Beautiful napkins! I was in a hurry yesterday so I did not comment, but I'm praying for your husband.
Hugs,
Michelle

Irene said...

Boy we could be related, I buy napkins when I'm down. (I have enough to set the table for a small country). So glad you had a good day.

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Hi Sandi, praying that God have a hand in your husband's work situation. Those napkins are gorgeous!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

They are so neat! Glad you found them and in the SALE area too.

Jillian

Julie Marie said...

Hello Sandi... so glad you had a nice day out and a lovely dinner at Olive Garden... your new napkins are beautiful and on sale even! Wishing you the rest of a beautiful weekend, and good thoughts and prayers coming your way... xoxo Julie Marie

sandy said...

It is SO REFRESHING to just get away for even a moment, isn't it? Then add on Olive Garden and Pottery Barn and it's even better! I just found you here and love your blog!
The napkins are lovely!
I'll be praying for your husband!
Sandy

Unknown said...

G'day, sweet friend ~ Thank you SOOO much for giving me a helping hand, also for your support during OUR difficult times. I pray that your 'issues' are lifted also, Sandi. Love you!

This is so funny ... we were going to the Olive Garden also, when we went out to get AWAY from it all ... are you SURE we aren't related? Chuckle!

Did it help my posting about your shoppe?
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~Hugs of love, Marydon

Patti's Artful Design said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in regards to your prior posting. And I those those Pottery Barn napkins! I just bought some document fabric (which has script writing too!)and cannot wait to create something with it!