Thursday, June 10, 2010

Victorian Garden Lantern

Ashley from CSN contacted me again and I will be doing
a review of one of their products.
I am 99% sure that I will pick this Martha Stewart Lantern
for my potting shed, but they sure carry a lot of amazing
items and that makes it very hard to choose.
They carry everything you can imagine from
luggage to chandeliers, from dishes to camera bags.
They even carry sofas!
Be sure to stop by and check them out.

The plan for today is to make strawberry jam.
Hubby and I picked berries yesterday just up the road
from where we live. It is so nice to have a place that close.
The picking went fast and the berries were delicious!
{ we asked if they wanted to weigh us too before we left
to pay for the ones in our stomach.lol.}

Have a beautiful Thursday.

Maybe I can get some strawberry pictures taken to
share with you tomorrow.
Blessings~

3 comments:

Donna said...

Such a lovely light fixture! I'll have to check out that link and see if they have some things I need for my new home!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Hope you are taking pictures of your jam making, I'll like to see that!! YUM. Pretty lantern, looks like a great choice. Hugs, Jane

Nancy's Notes said...

Thanks for sharing that great information, will check it out! Oh my favorite is strawberry jam, I am so impressed that you have your own strawberries and will be so creative, enjoy!

Nancy