Saturday, June 5, 2010

Farmers Market...part 2 {& Panera Bread}

Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad

Thought I would tantalize your taste buds with this
photo of the delicious salad that I had at Panera Bread last Saturday while visiting
my daughter's family.
It was sooooo good!

Always the shutterbug I took my camera right into
the cafe and got a few shots. Their homemade bread
catches my eye every time!

Their pastries are wonderful too!! We didn't buy any, but the waiter broke a chocolate
chip cookie in two pieces so he gave it to my daughter and I! YUMM!!!

This salad was huge and I could not eat it all
although I tried very hard.lol.

Chicken, romaine, strawberries,
blueberries, pineapple, Mandarin oranges, pecans
& reduced sugar, fat-free poppyseed dressing.

A few more Farmers Market pictures for you...

Many flavors of cheese on the inside portion of the
market.

Patriotic cut flowers

More gorgeous peppers

grandson Jonathan eating an ice cream cone
that his grandpa bought him

and Allysha too...

I thought the Japanese lanterns were a neat touch
inside the indoor part of the market.

A sea of beautiful flowers

chocolate and orange mint

Three tired people that wanted me to take
their picture. lol.

DD and her two sons.
{Amanda, Jonathan and Joshua}

Enjoy the beautiful day today that God has
given to you!

Blessings~

8 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Sandi a yummilicious post!I love the ingredients in this salad!That cheese selection..let me at it!
What a sweet portrait photo!Happy weekend to you!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sandi ~
Those are such fun pictures ~ I just love to go to Farmer's Markets !
xoxo
Lori

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Mmmm...could I have two slices of any bread, toasted please, with strawberry jam! I love Panera! Have a great day!!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

That salad looks yummy and it looked like a wonderful day of treats.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Great eats!! I love vegetables, yum. Salad looked yummy too. Nice sunny day to roam around and smell the flowers and spend time with the family. Jane

thesimpledaze said...

Boy that salad looked delicious.The Farmers Market looked like loads of fun and good buys.We have a small market downtown it just started last week.I'll have to go this next time.Hope I find just half the good stuff your market has.

Elyse said...

hi sandi!

great and vibrant photos!

i go to panera at least 1x a week and have never tried that salad but i'll have to now -- it looks delicious!

all of your pics of the cute farmer's market and family are sweet!

happy weekend

xo
elyse

Splendid Little Stars said...

fun photos, as always!
Get a Panera card. Register it online. great free stuff!