Monday, March 8, 2010

Apothcary jars and glasses saga ends ~

I love apothcary jars and all the possibilities
that they hold. I put this one together
several days ago and love the look
although, I may change the one egg
to three smaller ones...decisions, decisions .
What do you think?

I put the nest on top of some paper shred and
added some of last year's dried hydrangeas.
Enjoy your Monday...I intend to enjoy mine!

I couldn't do it girls...
just couldn't get used to those no line
bifocals so off they went back to where they came from.
I had single vision lens put in Thursday and they are wonderful. Loving my new glasses with bling!
and even better...I get a refund because these lens were
less expensive. Extra money is always a good thing!

Blessings~

6 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... Read the post... Love the jar... Just wanted you to know I couldn't get it... Sometimes I type something in wrong... Blessings

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I'm starting to bring some spring inside too...love this look!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I have a bird's nest on my blog today, too! ♥

June said...

Hi Sandi,
I wouldn't change a thing. It is just perfect...and oh so beautiful. Your dried hydrangea is so pretty. Don't you just LOVE them!?
Hugs to you from here...

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sandi, I'm so in love with this....as I love birds, nests, eggs, hydrangeas and all of them nestled under glass!!!! Gorgeous sweet girl, hugs and love, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi,
I'm new to your blog...and I'm in love...so guess who is your newest follower? ME!!!!
I came by way of a comment you left on another blog ...glad I did!

your creations are lovely...your blog is beautiful...

you must come by my blog sometime too...maybe you'll like what I do just as mcuh!!!!

ciao bella...
it was my pleasure to meet you today!
carmelina