Monday, August 17, 2009

HELP Please ~

I am hoping someone can help me find the name of my doll.
I received her when I was little so I am guessing the mid to late 60's maybe?? I found a number on her neck , but I can't tell what it is. She stands approx. 15 inches tall, is battery powered and walks by herself. If anyone knows any info I would sure appreciate it. I don't think her dress is original ...I am thinking it may have been a red with tiny white polka dots. Oh and also her eyes stay open when she is upright , but they close when you lay her down. Am wondering if she was made by Mattel and is Baby First Step??

Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's really cute! I don't know for sure but when I saw her, my brain said, "Cindy". There have been times when my brain has actually been right so ya never know! ♥

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little doll but my dolls were from the 50's & I am not familiar with dolls from the 60's. My dolls certainly didn't have batteries. Why don't you check Ebay. Maybe you can find one like her... They have zillions of dolls for sale!!
Good Luck!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Sandi,
Very cute doll. I have my first doll too that my dad got me when I was a year old. I don't think your doll is a Baby First Step. I had one and she looked different and from what I can tell was a larger doll. What's on the bottom of your dolls feet? Are they wheels? Good luck finding out about your doll.
Happy week!
xo~Tracie

Mother Carol said...

Lots of info at this site....
http://www.dollinfo.com/balloons.htm