Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gauze Curtains and a Gift ~

I wanted a new look for the curtains in my bathroom (without spending any money) so I got out some white gauze fabric that I had in my stash. Then I remembered these pink drapery clips that I purchased from a resale shop for a little of nothing some time ago. I had no clue what I would do with them at the time of purchase, but just had to pick them up. Now I know why. I love them with this gauze fabric. I embellished the curtain with a hand painted ribbon rose made by Erica at Meadowstreet. I adore her roses and I have several of them.
I also wanted to thank Marietta over at Sweet Old Vintage for bestowing this gift on me a few days ago. I will pass it to Lady Pamela at Lady Pamela's Cottage. I know there are others I could pass it to, but when we reformatted our computer a few days ago I lost many of my links and I am in the process of finding them all again.
THESE BLOGS ARE EXCEEDINGLY CHARMING... THESE KIND BLOGGERS AIM TO FIND AND BE FRIENDS... THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SELF-AGGRANDIZEMENT... OUR HOPE IS THAT WHEN THE RIBBONS OF THESE PRIZES ARE CUT, EVEN MORE FRIENDSHIPS ARE PROPAGATED.. PLEASE GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO THESE WRITERS.......

4 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... Think the sun is shining at your house today also... Yea... Yesterday afternoon in the brrr I did go out and dig and pull out winter kill.... It was a good feeling... Love gauze... it is a soft cool feel....

Anonymous said...

Love the gauze, I have been stockpiling gauze to redo all my curtains.

June said...

I've been reading your blog this afternoon and have so enjoyed it. I realy like the curtains you have made here. You have very inspiring posts here.

Sherry Williams said...

aaaahhhhh!....that's how I felt when I saw your sweet gauze curtains...so soft & romantic!
Have a happy Easter, Sandi.
Sherry