Friday, March 20, 2009

It's HERE...it's HERE ~

It has finally arrived and I am so excited....SPRING! I am ready to get out in the dirt and dig around. A couple days ago I went outside and cleaned up three wheelbarrows full of leaves etc. that didn't get raked up in the fall and I also took my camera out and took some shots. I hope you enjoy them. An angel on my potting shed door..... Garden stake...
Tree face that I love...
Saw this idea in a magazine and hubby and I went right to work a couple years ago. There is eye bolt thingy attached to the door of my potting shed, so I can attach this hook to the door and it holds it open. Love this idea!
Door knocker...
Old cement column...
Guardian angel...
Cement bunny...got two of these at the Goodwill for next to nothing...
I am so glad the longgggg winter is over...or at least I certainly hope it is. Since today is officially the first day of spring ....Happy Spring everyone! Blessings~

2 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

What beautiful items you have in your garden. The tree face is lovely and haunting at the same time... looks as if the breeze is blowing against her face. ~Tracie

Anonymous said...

Love all your beautiful garden touches Sandi! Makes me yearn for spring even more! I should get out and clean up the mess winter left in my yard...lots of broken statues and planters :(
Love your chippy garden stake!