Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine Creation ~

I was able to find a few minutes to create a little something for Valentines day. I am really hung up on hang tags, so here are a few that I made. I listed a few in my Etsy shop so come on over and check them out.

It is snowing here today...a very light airy snow, but don't let that fool you. We are under a winter storm warning and are supposed to receive from 6-10 inches of snow with blowing and drifting so I guess I will stay in for the rest of the day. I ran uptown this AM and the roads were already getting slick...snow wasn't supposed to start until 3 pm and it was snowing this morning at 10 am! Winter is here with a vengence. This poem describes Michigan to a T !

It's winter in Michigan,And the gentle breezes blow. Seventy miles an hour, At twenty-five below. Oh, how I love Michigan,When the snow's up to your butt. You take a breath of winter, And your nose gets frozen shut. Yes, the weather here is wonderful, So I guess I'll hang around. I could never leave Michigan,'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

My goodness....Sandi we rarely even get a dusting down here in the south!! What gorgeous creations you've made ~ I always love your style ~ have a great weekend! xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Lovely Valentines!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sandi! I'm the Holly who ordered from you yesterday. S-hhh those cards are for a swap. :>

I lived in North Western Michigan for 5 years. 10 degrees and snowing was the average daily Winter forecast. I don't miss the Winters but I do miss Lake Michigan!

So what is a "hanging" tag? Just bigger and it hangs?