Thursday, January 22, 2009

Antique Silverware~

Don't you just love antique silverware...especially *PRETTY* silverware? I do and I decided it was time to polish some of my pieces again today. I picked out a few pieces that I especially love to share with you.

I think the *ROSE* and *SWIRL* motifs on each of the ladels is just beautiful. My mother gave me the *SWIRL* motif ladel for my birthday several years ago and it also has a monogram *B* on the handle. (for my last name) I think it is so pretty...and the roses on the other ladel are just to die for!

The weather is much better here today. Who would have thought that we would think 32 degrees is warm...like a heat wave! LOL It is much nicer than the bone chilling cold we have been having for several days. I even walked to the mailbox today without a coat and thought it was so nice! I suppose it is all relative. I hope you are having a wonderful day today! Blessings ~

2 comments:

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Soo pretty! What beautiful treasures.
Warmly,
Tracey

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... So very pretty and so was our sunshine....Beware though... it is only a small treat till weekend....