Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow Angels

Do you remember making snow angels when you were young? I absolutely loved it and could not wait until it snowed to go out and lay in the snow and make my angel. Now that I am a little older, I love my snow angel pictured above. I got up today to beautiful, fluffy white snow covering my cloche that I still have sitting on my table outside . I brushed aside a little of the powdery white stuff to see if my angel was still in residence. Thankfully she was still there and had not flown away to a warmer climate! ( LOL )
On another note, I have pratically torn my house apart today looking for my vintage string of silver glass beads that I hang on my tree. I can't find it anywhere. I find this forgetfulness more common the older I get and it is very frustrating. I will be looking and looking and looking....who knows where I put it. Blessings to you today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love making snow angels too...now I just enjoy my garden ones like yours as well! Love those photos!

Oh and I hear ya about forgetting where you put things! I seem to do that at least once a day...