Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

...but the fire is so delightful ...that is the way I am feeling today after a few days of snow and ice. Actually we don't have a fireplace, but just to be inside where it is nice and warm is the greatest blessing !

I created a few star ornaments for my tree and thought I would share them. My whole tree has mostly white and silver ornaments on it and I am loving that look. I used some pages out of a very old church hymnal for these star ornies. I had fun making them and am in the process of making more ornaments as well. I do wish all of you a wonderful weekend filled with love and blessings!

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

OMGoodness....such beautiful ornaments!!! Sandi, I just love your taste ~ stay warm and cozy sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

Miss Gracie's House said...

Very cute ornaments...I soo wish I had time to make some-I really like the scalloped ones that you make. But it's what I get for letting things get so out of hand around here:)
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Rene'

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, Sandi!!!

Love,

Deanna

Heidi said...

Beautiful star ornaments! *Heidi*