Friday, November 7, 2008

Vintage Finds and Rubik's Cube Link

I found the link! You can go here and upload your own digital picture to make your very own Rubik's cube, but I must warn you. It is very addicting so be prepared to spend awhile playing with your pictures. LOL

I also found these NIP vintage goodies a few days ago. A pair of vintage pillowcases and a matching double size flat sheet in a pink rose pattern and they are all cotton! I love vintage sheets so much better than new ones especially ones that are cotton. I have them listed in my Etsy store so if you are interested be sure and take a peek.

On another note I really like the spacing of my words and sentences underneath my Rubik's cube pictures , but I have no clue how to get it like that and how it ended up that way. Any ideas anyone? Blessings!

No comments: