Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holiday Vignettes

I just love decorating for the seasons and thought I would show a few pictures of past decor. This could have been last year, but then again it could have been two years ago. LOL These goodies are displayed on an old chippy white vanity that I got at a garage sale a few years ago for $2.00. (I just love a bargain... don't you?) It sits inside our mud room at the back door entrance and I always love to decorate it for the upcoming holidays.

I cannot believe that Christmas is only a month away. I do not have much shopping done so I better get busy. Although I will say with the state of the economy and all we are not spending much this year...not that we have ever spent a lot, but we are spending even less and I think it will be a good thing. We have been blessed to have all our needs and many of our wants met over the years and although we are far from rich in money, we are certainly rich in friends and family and God in our lives.

Blessings to you and yours this beautiful Sunday ~

1 comment:

said...

Lovely vignettes Sandi ~ and I second that about it not being about how much money we can spend. :o)