Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vintage Hats and Grandbabies

I just had to share a picture of my little granddaughter along with my vintage hats. She loves to wear this hat when she comes over and it fits her just perfect. It isn't old, but when I was adding the pictures of the other hats I just had to include her. Isn't she just precious? Love her so much!
I got these two old crocheted hats at an antique mall a couple days ago. The ribbon is almost all gone on the one hat, but I love the color of it. The other hat came without a ribbon, but I have lots of vintage ribbon and I can add one. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Blessings!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sandi, the hats are just beautiful!!! And the prettiest of all??? Your precious grandbaby!! Look at those precious eyes! xxoo, Dawn

Heidi said...

Your granddaughter is so cute! (Lovely hats, too!)
*Heidi*