Friday, October 3, 2008

Kimmel House Inn

We will be heading out to the Kimmel House Inn tonight for some rest and relaxation. My cousin and his wife own it and we will be staying in the Cherub Room which looks very inviting. (http://www.kimmellhouseinn.com/) Our children gave us two gift certificates to stay there for Christmas LAST year and we are just now getting around to using one of the nights. Then it is on to my little granddaughters 1st birthday party tomorrow. She is the sweetest little girl and looks just like her daddy! (my son) Have a wonderful day!! Blessings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute in Sandi!!! The Cherub room looks adorable...I am sure you will have a very romantic time!!!

Sherry Williams said...

I just found your beautiful blog. The Kimmel House Inn looks gorgeous!! Have fun! Happy Birthday to the little one!!
Sherry