Saturday, October 18, 2008

Freecycle Books and Clearance Finds!

I had to make a run to Hobby Lobby today and was thrilled to find this ribbon on clearance. You can't really tell by the picture, but it is a cream color with a light aqua edge and it is wired. I got the whole spool which has over 21 yards on it for $2.45. It was regular $1.47 per yard~ What a deal!
Do you have freecycle in your area? I love it. It an online forum where you can list things that you no longer want or need , but you have to give them away and not sell them. A kind lady posted these books and I emailed her back right away and went to her house and picked them up. (Actually there is also a fourth decorating book,, but somehow it didn't make the pictures) These books are in brand new condition and I received them free. They retail for $22-$35 each. I was thrilled to get them!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I used to look at freecycle all the time but I stopped maybe I should look at it again. Those are great books!

Amanda Kaake said...

Awesome finds!!! I'd love to look at the Junk Beautiful and Cottage when I come over next.