Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Antiquing in Allen, Michigan

I went antiquing today in Allen, Michigan and came home with a few treasures. I got a lovely vintage hat, a vintage baby bonnet, this adorable family picture, two silver spoon key rings and a gorgeous tablecloth! Love this old vintage hat and it was only $2.00...couldn't pass it up.
Aren't these key rings neat? I love how they are made out of old silverware. They were $1.00 each and I thought that was a steal. The baby bonnet is precious also. I love the ribbon.Here is the lace tablecloth that I purchased....it is very old and has no holes, but it has a few stains that I need to work on getting out, but it is even so gorgeous as is. I will take a picture of it on a table soon so you can see just how gorgeous it really is. Enjoy and Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Billy Lucas said...

Cool!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Wow... nice finds... The silver handle key rings are quite clever... Great gift....